R.C. MASON MOVERS INC. continues to follow the strict guidelines of the CDC. While our business remains open and fully operational, effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020 for a duration of two weeks, our staff will be put on rotation and transition to a work-from-home status. Our warehouse will remain open and our moving crews will remain active on a staggered schedule to mitigate physical interaction and accommodate service, carefully following our safety guidance as updated by the government and CDC.
The following are a few steps, among many others that we are actively practicing:
- FREQUENT DISINFECTION OF ALL HARD SURFACES INCLUDING TRUCK CABS
- IMMEDIATE HOME QUARANTINE FOR ANY EMPLOYEE THAT SHOWS ANY SIGN OF COUGH, COLD OR FEVER.
- HEAVILY INCREASED USE OF HAND SANITIZER
- FREQUENT HAND WASHING
- COVERING COUGH
- STAGGERED DISPATCH SCHEDULE TO REDUCE EMPLOYEE INTERACTION
- ACTIVELY PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
We are fully committed to the safety of all our customers and employees. We are prepared and equipped to continue a modified daily operation as we navigate through these difficult times.